- Visitation is held Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm. You must be in the facility signed up and ready by 3:30 to make the last visit. .
- MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND FRIDAY ARE FOR MALE INMATES.
- WEDNESDAYS ARE RESERVED FOR FEMALE INMATES ONLY.
- CELL PHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN VISITATION.
- All inmates get one visit per week, up to three (3) people in that one visit.
- All walk-in visits are on a first come, first serve basis.
- No personal property is allowed in visitation. Lockers are provided at a cost of $0.25.
- Facility staff are not permitted to hold property for anyone.
- All visits are for one hour only.
- All adult visitors (18+) must have a valid government ID or Drivers License.
- All children 3-17 must have a valid birth certificate AND social security card. (Originals only no copies)
- School ID's are not accepted.
- Children 2 and under are not allowed in visitation.
- Inmates have the right to refuse any visit.
- Inmates cannot have a visit until they have been held for 72 hours.
- No visits are allowed during the inmates meal times.
- Visitors must be properly attired in shoes, shirt or blouse covering all parts of the upper torso to meet the top of the trousers.
- Tank tops, short pants, tights, leggings, see through, sheer or revealing clothes will not be allowed.
Visits may be denied for any of the following reasons:
•A GMADC supervisor, manager, or administrator considers the visitor a threat to the safety of the center,
staff, or inmates
•The inmate refuses the visit
•The visitor is abusive (verbally or physically) to GMADC personnel
•The visitor is not present at the time of the visit
•The visitor is inappropriately dressed
Permission to visit an inmate may be revoked (permanently or temporarily) at any time.
Previous inmates need to be out of jail for at least 90 days before they are allowed to visit another inmate.
Call 505-726-8474 if you have questions or concerns.